Gîte Lavande is a somewhat smaller gîte (on the picture at the left) than gîte Tournesol but also a fully equipped gîte for 4 guests. Gîte Lavande is part of an old style restored Provençal farmhouse, built in 1860, which consists of a private house and two very authentic gîtes.
- Living room with doors that open to the terrace (south side).
- Private terrace at the north and the south side
- Kitchen with coffee-maker, electric kettle, refrigerator, four-burner and dishwasher.
- Door to the terrace and garden (south side)
- Bathroom with bath, washbasin and separate toilet
- Staircase to the first floor with two bedrooms
- One bedroom has a double bed
- The second bedroom has two single beds
24 hours a day you can visit the ‘Ruïne’, a communal space with satellite TV, video, reading corner, games, information about the environment and a washing machine (small fee).